ABOUT PLANETS AND THE SOLAR SYSTEM
1. Pluto is not considered a planet any more.
2. There are 8 planets in the Solar System.
3. Mercury is the hottest planet.
4. The Sun is the biggest star in the Solar System.
5. The Sun gives us light and heat.
6. The Moon is the natural satellite of the Earth
7. The Earth has got three layers:
8. Jupiter is the biggest planet in the Solar System.
9. The Sun rises in the East.
10. The Earth moves around the Sun as well as all the planets in the Solar System.
11. Saturn has got rings.
12. The Earth tilts on its own axis and also moves around the Sun.
13, The Moon is 1m km away from the Sun.
14. Neptune is the coldest planet
15. The names of the planets are: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune.
16. Mercury is the smallest planet in the Solar System.
17. Jupiter is the windiest planet in the Solar System.
18. The name of our galaxy is The Milky Way.
This is what we know about this topic, so far ... Weĺl check these statements during the next two weeks.